Product details have been supplied by the Manufacturer.
5 Protein sources: Fast and slow digesting.
- Whey Protein Hydrolysate: Broken down into fast- absorbing peptides, this rapidly infuses muscle- building amino acids.
- Whey protein Isolate: Digests and absorbs rapidly and is, gram for gram, the highest available yield of protein.
- Whey Protein Concentrate: Closest to whole food and contains real subfractions.
- Egg Albumin: High bioavailable and is high in naturally- occurring BCAAs and arginine.
- Micellar Casein: Digests slowly, infusing valuable amino acids over several hours.
Take it anytime: Morning, pre/post workout & night.
25 grams of protein
BCAAs & Gluetamine